Menu Plan Monday: November 6


So before "the ink could dry", or I'd even gotten as far as posting my menu plan for the week, circumstances had caused the menu to change. What I thought might just be a mildish case of food poisoning ended up having a fever attached to it, so today's plan of taco salad was replaced with someone else throwing chicken fingers and fries into the oven since not only did I not cook, I didn't get out grocery shopping either.

Thank goodness for flexibility and a reasonably stocked freezer! Taco salad still to come, but later in the week.

Taco Salad
Dinner out
Baked Cheddar chicken with sauce (I never make recipes using canned soup anymore, but this one has sucked me in and I want to try it)
Sheppards Pie
Spaghetti and garlic bread

I'm submitting this to Menu Plan Monday.


No comments: